Traditionally builders have been using the steel Scaffolding for industrial and residential construction. But Aluminium scaffolding has certain benefits over steel scaffolding, which is heavy and hence difficult to carry from one place to another. On the other hand, Aluminium Scaffolding is light weighted and hence easy to carry. The Aluminium Scaffolding is available in various forms such as Scaffold towers, mobile towers, frames, Planks etc.
Why use Aluminium Scaffolds?
Most of the advantages associated with Aluminium Scaffolding relates to the ease of use and the portability. The aluminium scaffold is less inclined to crack, which may give it better durability when compared to wood and fibreglass. Reasons which make Aluminium Scaffolding an obvious choice are as follows:
- High Durability: Maintenance free, resistance to corrosion and guaranteed longevity.
- High Flexibility: The Aluminium scaffold can be easily set up and dismantled which obviously saves a lot of time during construction.
- Portability: The Aluminium scaffolding is equipped with high-intensity band brake casters, which can be easily moved and locked, making it easy to be continuously used in a number of different operating locations.
- Light Weight: The Aluminium scaffolding is light weight and hence easy to install, handle and store thereby making construction easy.
- Stable and Secure: Component connection strength is high which guarantees highly safe, stable and secure scaffolds.
- Adjustable: Aluminium scaffolding comes with adjustable options and is available in different dimensions.
- Cost effective: When compared with fibreglass and wood, aluminium may be the cheapest option
KwikUP provides reliable and cost effective Aluminium scaffolds which guarantees easy and safe construction.